Alternatives to the Sales Pitch
As we emerge into the ‘new’ normal, there is no better time to test ethical and effective alternatives to the sacred cow of conventional marketing. It’s time to find alternatives to the sales pitch and here are a few simple suggestions to get started.
What if we stopped doing the following:
- perfecting the sales pitch
- framing our offer in 7-digit outcomes
- emphasising the fear-of-missing-out argument
- boring everyone with our contrived rags-to-riches success story
It’s Time to Ditch the Sales Pitch
When interacting with potential clients here are some alternatives to the conventional sales pitch.
What if we:
- stopped talking so much and ditched the monologue-pitch altogether?
- slowed down, switched to a dialogue-mode and started having a real conversation?
- didn’t push our offer onto the potential client as the silver-bullet-solution and instead asked them questions to discover where they really need help and LISTENED to their response?
- communicated with them as if the sale was not our primary concern but building trust and giving value were?
It’s time to take an ethical, human approach to business
What if we decided to take an ethical, human approach to how we do business?
If you’re wondering about the viability of switching to an ethical approach, here’s something you should know as we slowly emerge into a post-pandemic world:
There is a growing mass of people looking for exactly that approach right now: viable and ethical alternatives to the sales pitch.
Are you ready to step up and provide it?