Are you looking for a personal roadmap in these uncertain times?
As we struggle with the daily challenges, it’s important to realise that each of us has a compass inside to help us navigate our way out.
Journaling is widely recognised as a powerful tool for personal well-being & growth.
Some of its many benefits include:
- grounding ourselves through the winds of change
- getting greater clarity & focus
- increasing motivation, creativity and productivity
- creating a special place to be truly ourselves
A quiet space in an unpredictable world
Have you often wanted to journal, but somehow never managed to get started, or you got stuck soon after you began? In this online course, you will discover the basic steps to getting started if you are a complete beginner; how to re-start if you’re a lapsed journaler, and, if you already keep a journal, how to expand on what journaling can do for you.
Your journal can be that special place to have an intimate, inner-conversation that can:
- untangle the knots in your thinking
- create simple techniques to reflect on issues and provide you with that important ‘next’ step
- give you new perspectives to shift ‘stuck’ issues
- recognise the stories that you are unintentionally repeating & give you tools to break free of them
- get clear, practical steps to overcome inner resistance to making changes and breaking patterns
- allow your unique voice to emerge; unrestricted & uncensored
- provide you with a safe haven in stormy seas
- and much, much more …
Are you ready to begin a life-long journey into a richer, deeper life?
This two-part course takes you through the nuts & bolts of getting started, gives you plenty of tools to deal with any questions or problems that arise & shows you how your journal can be a powerful space to create stillness & make lasting changes in your life.
Each session lasts 90 minutes and also contains a summary and worksheet.
Course begins, Sunday, 22nd November at 16.00 (CET). Part 2 is on Sunday, 29th Nov. at 16.00
Early Bird Price €45 – until 17th November.
What course participants say:
“As a rather sporadic journal writer I was looking for some ideas & encouragement to go deeper with this practice, as I am currently studying for a degree in psychotherapy. Carmel’s course motivates and encourages with clear instructions, invaluable exercises and inspiring poems.
Cindy Lund, Owner of Chryslis Holistic Health & Creativity
“I’m someone who has started journaling many times and never kept going, so I found it reassuring to hear that it’s ok to feel like you have nothing to say, because that held me back a lot before. The different prompts and tips showed me how to make journaling an enjoyable way to connect with myself on a day-to-day basis.”
Linda Rocca, Full-Time Seeker of a Harmonious Life
I’m Carmel Finnan, a Storytelling Strategist for freelancers, professionals & small businesses who want to be part of creating the emerging new ‘normal’. My background is teaching, mentoring, inter-cultural communication and authentic marketing through through genuine, story-based conversations.
More information: www.storydialogue.com