In a world of increasing sameness and noise, it’s getting more and more difficult to differentiate your business and have your voice heard above the deafening din in the online world.
Is there an alternative to adding yet another voice to the babel ‘out there’?
Yes, there is!
Instead of raising your voice, focus on raising your presence by developing your unique voice. That allows you to strategically position your business to be easily found by those looking for what you do.
Not only is this approach much more sustainable and effective than the strategies dished out by conventional marketing, it’s also far better suited to the values and vision of quiet, conscientious professionals and the way they want to run their businesses.
Is This You?
- You engage less and less with the cut-and-paste content that social media churns out 24/7
- You find time spent in the glossy, noisy online-world drains your personal resources without delivering results
- You want to invest your energies in a marketing strategy that builds sustainable relationships, not just more traffic
- You’re looking for a way to communicate your work to the right audience that feels authentic, honest and reflects who you are
I hear YOU!
You can run a successful business without compromising your individuality, your values or your way of doing business.
Here’s how to get started!
What You’ll Learn in this Course:
An effective, alternative approach to marketing that is customised for people like you who struggle with the hype and noise of conventional approaches.
This course includes the following topics:
- The key to being found is NOT ‘visibility’
- Developing your voice is the essential first step to positioning you to be found by the right audience
- Why developing your unique voice is about dialogue – communication as interaction and reciprocal engagement
- Identifying and removing the barriers between you & your voice
- Key exercises to develop your unique voice
- Branding your voice – some important ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’
- The far-reaching benefits for you, your business and your audience of developing your voice
How the Course is Organised:
You get immediate access to the following:
- 2 x video presentations (approx. 20 minutes each)
- 2 x PDF Workbooks
The course is structured to allow you to reflect on, apply and integrate the content at your own pace.
Something to Consider
Developing your unique voice is a journey; a continuous journey that gets easier, more fulfilling and effective with practice.
This course is intended to give you the essential tools to get you started on that journey and help you continue if you happen to get stuck or momentarily lose your way.
It does NOT promise a silver bullet marketing solution that will instantly earn you a 7-digit income! Developing your voice is NOT an instant transformation. It’s an on-going process.
Your Voice in a Changing World
You, your business, your clients and the world we live in are constantly evolving, so what works today will have to be tweaked for tomorrow’s emerging world.
Like you, your voice is also responding to a changing, challenging world, and this course will help you navigate your way through that ever-changing terrain.
What Participants Say
I highly recommend Carmel’s self-study course. Being a naturally quiet
person who had to learn how to connect with people as part of customer
facing roles, I saw plenty of myself in this course and regularly felt the smile
of recognition cross my face. There’s no better guide than Carmel to
simplify the steps towards developing your voice.
Steven Shepherd, Healthcare Account Director (UK)
Carmel knows her stuff and how we can use our voice rather than making
noise. This course makes a unique, appealing and much needed contribution
to the marketing needs of introverts and the likes. A fab resource!
Dorota Godby, Owner of Gentle Power
If you want to connect with your customers in a way that truly reflects who
you are and how you work, then Carmel Finnan’s thoughtful and
creative course is for you.
Sue Heatherington, Director of The Waterside